Why Carbon Fiber number one choice for Automotive, Aerospace, racing, Motorsports ?
- Carbon Fiber is stronger than other materials like a steel and its made up with fibers and resins which contribute to their strength. Fibers carry the load, while resins distribute the weight throughout the composite part.
- 42% lighter than an aluminum and 5 times lighter than a steel.
- Highly resistance to weather and harsh chemicals which makes them a good choice for applications that face constant exposure to salt water, toxic chemicals, temperature fluctuations and severe conditions.
- Highly durable and flexible to achieve any types of complex shape
What services do you offer?
- Tooling Design
- Process Design (Carbon Lay-up, Material selection)
- Aluminum Mold manufacturing.
- UV Coating
- Composite to Metal Bonding.
- Composites part production (Prototypes/small quantity to Large Numbers)
Standard Timeline to develop new product?
- Our product Development stages and approximate timelines are as below:
- Product Review : 1-2 Days
- Tooling Design : 1-5 Days based on complexity
- Tooling production : 15-30 Days
- Prototypes production : 2-3 Days
- Part production : 1-2days
what is the cost of Carbon fiber parts?
- There are a different types of Carbon Fiber available in the market based upon the applications.
- You can not derive the cost from its weight, Cost is calculated based on Fiber types & Manufacturing process we used.
- Difficult to say the cost of the part without study the component thoroughly.