Job description :
The candidate for this position will be responsible for Laminating the high quality Carbon Fiber parts and managing the process from tool preparation to curing the components. The candidate should also be able to recommend improvements to the process through the tracking of metrics and reporting of data. The candidate should definitely have strong technical abilities in order to succeed in this role.Responsibilities :
- Carbon Fiber Parts lamination.
- Establish process metrics and goals.
- Develop and issue process design.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering.
- Familiarity with Composite material and their manufacturing processes.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.